Troy Children's Chorus...
- An exciting and inspiring ensemble for children in grades 2–9
- Open to all children who love to sing; previous singing experience is not necessary.
- Meets Tuesdays from 4:30 to 5:45 p.m. Doors open at 4:15 pm
- Includes "bring-your-own" snack time before each rehearsal at 4:15 pm
- Meets two Saturdays during the season from 9–1 for extended rehearsals
- Sings for Civic/Community events in the area (Victorian Stroll, Troy Night Out, etc.), as well as for libraries, nursing homes, etc.
- Sings a variety of music, including classical, folk, broadway, and world music
- Sings in a variety of languages, including English, French, German, Spanish, Latin, and Hawaiian
- Sings twice annually for the 10 a.m. worship service at First United as compensation for use of facilities, personnel, etc.
The 2015–2016 choir season runs from Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2015, through mid-May, 2016. There is open enrollment through September and then again in the month of January.
Rehearsals take place in the Rose Room at First United Presbyterian Church.
1915 Fifth Avenue
Troy, NY 12180
Emphasis is placed on the enjoyment of music, proper singing technique, and the development of music reading skills.
Fees per semester: $60 music and materials fee, $30 for siblings, payment plan and scholarships available.
Autumn $20 one-time dress uniform fee; Spring $15 casual uniform fee.
Scholarships available upon request
You must install Adobe Flash to view this content.